Commission FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
If you can't find an answer to your question, please enquire using the form below.
Q. When do you pay commission?
A. Commission is payable 7 working days after the student's first day of course commencement.
Q. Why 7 working days?
A. This is according to the refund policy, when all fees become non refundable to avoid any fee adjustment.
Q. What is the commission rate?
A. Please refer to your agent agreement.
Q. How do I claim commission?
A. Please submit a commission invoice to Ara.
The invoice must contain;
1. Your company name, address, contact details
2. Invoice number and invoice date
3. Student details - Student name, ID number
4. Programme details - Programme name, Start date, Tuition fee, Commission rate, commission amount
5. Payment method - we prefer direct credit but can arrange a cheque if required. If direct credit, then bank account number, account holder and bank/branch details are required.
You can download a commission template here.